Hyderabadi Tales
First of all I thank the ISS Team for publishing my previous story and all the readers who made it a big hit. I thank all friends who mailed me.
If we are seeing for the first time: Hi am Raj (
) 29 years young! From Chennai. For more details of mine, kindly read my previous story “The Neighborhood Angel”.
So in this episode, I wish to share the incidents happened when I was in Hyderabad. I was working as a marketing manager in a reputed cosmetics company. As the part of campaign we used to conduct many shows and programs based on our product. I was handling a team of 7 executives and I was having a handsome salary. Being the end of the year, we planned to conduct a show targeting exclusively housewives. My executives ran all the four corners of the city for the advertisements and canvassing purposes. I went to meet the head of a cultural association called Megha Sangam. As I called the office of the Sangam, they told me that she the Head was not there and gave me her home number. I was happy when I heard the word SHE. Many thoughts came in my mind…. Suddenly I rang the number and a lady answered on the other end, I explained my purpose of call and she told me to come there by 11am on the same day. I was so happy; I rushed to my room, took a sudden bath, applied all bloody perfumes and dressed well. When I reached at her place, I rang the bell. Servant opened the door. I told her that I want to meet Malini madam (her name). She told that ma’m gone out side but gave me a message wrote in a paper. I was so disappointed; unwillingly I took the paper from her. As I opened and read, I was surprised and was flying. The message was – “Raj, am sorry that I have some urgent work. You can meet my daughter Mrs. Pooja. She is the convener of the Sangam. Thank you”
I went inside with a beat heart. I sat down on a luxury couch. After sometime, my goodness I saw that beautiful scene. A lady angel, nearly 5.8 tall little chubby, fair, with a marvelous and firm big boobs, and a perfect shaped body with a swaying plum ass. The better way to explain is that how it would be if the actress Namitha becomes fairer? The same piece. I stood up by seeing this scene with an opened mouth. But she thought that am giving respect to her and asked me to take my seat politely. Her sweet voice made me to come back to my consciousness. I gave a shake hand by introducing myself to her. She was impressed by the way I gave the shake hand. She offered me a cup of coffee. While sipping, I was explaining her about the program of our company and the way it will help the women. She was listening to me but looking at my eyes without blinking. That was so deep look and it makes my lion to wake up. I gave her the pamphlet of the program. While going through it she crossed the legs one above the other. Knowingly or unknowingly I saw that she was scratching her pussy and ass with the pen that she had with her. I was explaining the show and she was listening it. But still she was rubbing there…
My god I lost all my control. After sometime I saw the servant coming to her and told her something in marati. And she went out. I understood that the servant was telling that am going. Soon she asked me a doubt in the pamphlet. I went near her and bent down to her level and explained. She felt that am struggling to stand like that, so she offered me a place near her by moving a side. I thanked her and started explaining. The press she was wearing was a short t-shirt which was little tight and a track suite. She leaned back to the couch and started hearing. Suddenly I felt the warmth of a hand on my shoulder. And I understood that its she who kept the hand. I kept on explaining about the show. She forcefully closed the pamphlet and hugged me tightly. I asked her – “Madam, what are you doing, what will happen if someone comes in now?” She replied – “No one will come here. I need you now. Please treat me like a bitch.” Saying that she kissed me hardly on my lips. Her lipstick spread on my lips. It was sweet and strawberry flavored. I sucked her lips hardly. She got turned on and started moaning slowly. She stood up and asked me to stand. She holds my erect dick from the top of my pant and pulled me to her bedroom. With a sudden act, she removed her dress completely and asked me to remove mine too. She took a rope and tied me to her cot – both hands and legs of mine tightly. Now my dick is standing like a pole. I can’t move a bit as she tied me that tightly. She stood up on the cot and came walking towards my head. Spreaded her legs and slowly sat on my face positioning her pussy to my mouth. I started licking like a mad dog. Licking and biting her pussy. She started oozing out with sweet rhymed moans. Her moans rushed more adrenaline in me as I like to her moans. I increased the speed of licking and in ten minutes, she came a load of cum on my face. I licked in as much as I can. She came to my face and started licking her own cum from my face. My lion was in the full growth and she got more Horney by seeing its length. She took a bottle from the shelf and poured that oil like liquid on my dick from top. I was brown and from the smell I understood that its honey. She had a wicked smile on her. The honey dripped till the bottom of my dick and the scene of it flowing was like the syrup flows through an ice candy. Ufff….still am hard even when I tell about it to you.
She came near my dick and started the most beautiful blow job that I experienced. Literally she was eating my dick. She was crazy in sex and acted like a mad bitch. She doesn’t know exactly what to do with my dick. Rolling, sucking, licking, chewing…. And think about my situation. Tied up in rope and can’t move to express my feeling. She rolled on top of me and started rubbing the head of my dick to her clit. She started moaning again. I somehow managed to untie the rope of my hands. She didn’t saw it as she was sitting facing the opposite direction from me. With a sudden rush I hold her and inserted my dick soon into her warm pussy. She didn’t understood what happened and was moaning like a bitch. I made her to sit on my lap as my legs were still tied by that bitch. Her pussy was tight and was warm. She started the up n down motion. The more deep the dick went inside her. She was Screaming and asking for deeper. Her action went on faster and was screaming with pleasure. Finally she broke down after nearly ten minutes of continuous fuck. She came to my dick and licked and cleaned her cum from it. She unties my legs and started licking my dick. She made me to stand up and suck my dick by sitting down the sound of the sucking made me mad and I came on her mouth a large load of cum. With a single gulp she swallowed it. She asked me to pee on her face. I started to pee. She drank some of it and drenched her face with it. It was a new stuff for me. We took bath together and dress properly. Gave a great kiss and she asked me to wait on the drawing hall. After some time she gave me a packet and asked me not to open until I reach my house. I got wondered think what it would be. As we were sitting, someone knocked the door and I saw her mother coming inside when she opened the door. Her mother asked me whether we discussed everything. I told her that – “yes Malini madam! We discussed everything completely and I hope Pooja madam had understood fully” and I looked at Pooja. She winked at me and told – “Yesssss….!”
So friends, this was the beginning of my Hyderabad tour. Many more fuckings happened as she and her friends literally made me a call boy. Ok I know you will be confused now by thinking about the packet she gifted me. It was a small amount of twenty thousand!!!
Mail me on
your comments and I invite friendship from ladies. Don’t forget to rate my episode.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น