Sex stories

My Burning Desires In An AC Bus

Everybody likes sex. There are a few who pretend as if they don’t. But it is just that they like it but they don’t dare to expose their burning desires of love making. I belong to this minority, whom in real life, doesn’t have the courage to express and fulfill these sensations.Before I start with my story, I have to mention that this was my real life experience but the saddest part is that, I was just a spectator. About me, I am Chandru (pen name) doing my MBA in one of the prestigious institutes of India in Bangalore. Am a 26 year old, off course “not so handsome” guy who loves staring girls and women. Unlike other guys, I do feel guilty while staring women’s beautiful assets, but it is just that I couldn’t stop enjoying. After all, it doesn’t harm them anyways. Now without any further delay, let me narrate the episode. It was a winter night and I happened to board a bus from Majestic Bus stand, Bangalore at 10.30 P.M. Next day I was supposed to reach Chennai for an interview. It was an AC semi sleeper. As I entered the bus with a secret hope like most of the guys, Will I get a chance to sit next to a stranger women? At least today? To my utmost disappointment, I never had got a chance to sit near a female so far. And that night was not different too. Mine was a window seat and there was an old man sitting next to me. Cursing KSRTC for being so fool proof (they make sure that women never sit with stranger men), I settled in my seat. Within few minutes, I saw a girl boarding the bus. She occupied the other window seat in the same row. So it was me, the old man, an empty seat and the girl (2+ 2 arrangement) in the same row. Having understood that she is traveling alone, I started glancing at her with utmost caution. She must be in her late 20s and she had a perfect figure. Since, I am not so good at women’s vital stats I couldn’t exactly specify them. But they must be 30-28-30 roughly. She was wearing a black t-shirt and a blue jean. She was fair and pretty and she made herself comfortable within few minutes before the bus started. After few minutes of journey, another guy in his mid-thirties, boarded the bus from the outskirts of Bangalore city. This guy with a dark complexion, came and sat next to this girl citing the reason that there was no vacant seat anywhere else in the bus. That was the moment when I started cursing myself for reserving my seat. Hadn’t I reserved a seat before, my chances of choosing a “better” seat would have been great? The bus started moving out of the city and the lights were switched off. The best advantage of traveling in KSRTC was that they provide blankets and this guy, I am sure, did use it to his best that night. I soon started wondering what would be going on between the two strangers and fell asleep. Everything started when I was feeling thirsty and woke up to have a sip of water. I took a sip and casually tried to see the girl and it was at that moment, I saw something that created a doubt in my mind. I tried to look closely and OMG… I saw both of them in their blankets but the guy had his head buried inside the girl’s blanket. After few more minutes of observation, I understood that he was resting his head over the girl’s boobs. OMG. I was awestruck when I saw this happening. Suddenly I had an erection in my pant and I started shivering. They did not move and I kept on looking at them carefully and was waiting for more mischief to happen. After a few minutes, I saw the girl’s face which was hidden in darkness. There was little light from the window that helped me look at her. And OMG… I just could not forget what I saw. She was opening her mouth and moaning out of pleasure at a very low tone. The bus was fully occupied and the fact that this was happening in the middle people was making me go crazy. I was sort of becoming very horny but was helpless. I could clearly sense that they were doing naughty stuffs sitting next to me and I was burning inside. Few more minutes and I saw much more. I saw small movements over the guy’s cock and yes… As one could sense it rightly, the girl was rubbing his dick slowly and gently. I just couldn’t hold on and was feeling very much aroused. Moments later, I saw the girl burying her head inside the blanket UNDER HIM. I clearly understood she was sucking him and I also found the guy fingering the girl’s pussy as well. Of course, it was visible through mild movements under the girl’s blanket between her legs. The way the girl was shivering and moaning is something which I couldn’t forget ever in my life. It was around 2.00 in the morning and yes. The most awaited part happened. I saw the guy completely over the girl’s body and their body was moving back and forth inside the blanket. I still don’t know how I was able to control myself after I saw this happening near me. Throughout my life, I was praying for such a chance and I saw it happen right in front of me. It was then that the most unexpected and the unforgettable thing happened. The bus stopped for refreshment and the guy got down from the bus and since the lights were switched on I eagerly looked at the girl. Readers! You will not believe it… I saw this young lady whose hair was completely untied and her face sweating… she was half asleep. May be because of the tiredness after what she did with the guy…for few seconds, her blanket slipped down a bit…and OH MY GOODNESS… I saw her without her t-shirt with just a white bra…I was about to faint after looking at it…OMG. All the time she had been semi-nude with a stranger and that too… In the midst of people around her… How crazy she was… The bus started again and the lights were off. And GUESS WHAT… I just could not forget what I saw earlier and I couldn’t control myself any further. Yes people… I did it…Turned aside, covered myself with my blanket, slid my pant down, took out my 7 inch black poor fellow…And made it weep like a waterfall.. I did masturbate thrice that night in the bus and was still feeling horny the whole day… Am not a believer of premarital sex even if I knew how much pleasure it could give. It is about doing justice to my life partner in my future. However, I would love some like-minded people to read my story and give comments for my narration. Having sent a lot many comments from my end to story writers of Kerala erotica, I have never managed to get a reply. So I know the value of your comments and I will reply to each and every one. Am sure there will be silent readers amongst you all. I would love to interact with you within limits, especially the silent females who are hiding their burning desires within but are afraid to share them. I would love to have friendships. Do mail me: …

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น