Kamala chechi the sex teacher
Hai friends I am Vinu. I am new in this site. I read a lots of experiences in this site. So I decided to share my experience also with you all. If there may be any mistakes please forgive me. I am now a diploma student but poor in English. I am now 19years. This was happened 5 years before. It was my first experience and also with my neighbor. In that time I was in my 9th standard. I am staying with my grandmother. It was near to my home. My grandmother was staying alone. So my parents told me to stay with her. I was staying with her about 1 year. There we have a neighbor. Her name was kamala. She was not only a neighbor; she was my grandmother’s friend also. She has an age of about 50 at that time. I call her kamalachechi. Her husband was died 5 years before. And she has only one son who was working in gulf. She was near to my home. And she was alone. So she came to my home every day. She has a height of about 6feet and also she was very big in size. Her body was very hard on that time also. But she didn’t have any beautiful figure. I was only 5.3feet and a thin body at that time. She talked me very friendly every time. She wears kaili and blouse every time. All her blouses are very tight to her and she didn’t take much care to wear dresses properly. But at that time I didn’t know much about sex. It was the time which I was started to masturbate. I didn’t read any sex books or never see any videos at that time. In every time I masturbate in my bed. And when I want to come goes to bathroom. One day my grandmother’s one relative was dying and in the morning she went there. She said me that she will not came that day. And she arranged my foods to kamala chechi. It was 9am then. I have my breakfast in kamala chechis house and return. After sometime she closed her house and came to my home and started prepare the food for both of us. I was laid in the sofa and watch the TV. And after some time I went to my room and lay there. I was getting bored. I was started to sleep. And after sometime kamala came to my room and call me. I didn’t hear this I was in deep sleep. So she slowly hit my butts. Then I get up. She smiled at me and said me that lunch is ready. We ate our lunch. In that time we chat a lot.
After the lunch she cleaned the everything and came to hall. I was watching TV. She sat on ground but I said her to sit in chair. Then she came to sofa and sit beside me. There was an old Malayalam film on TV. There is some sex scene in the film. In that scene I felt shame and changed the channel. She didn’t say anything. After sometime I went to my room and lied there. She was watching TV at that time. After sometime she came to room and sit in my bed. She smiled at me and placed her hand in my thighs and smiled at me. I felt something wrong so I asked what you want. She smiled again and said she want me. And she started to caress my thighs over my shorts. Then she inserted her hand into my shorts. First I didn’t understand it but I feel good in that. My tool starts to slowly get up. She saw this and touches it out to my dress. And she slowly takes it out. And play with it. It becomes more hard and hard. Because it was my first touch. She undresses me completely and she undresses herself also. She has a large breast and butts. She came to my bed and starts to rub my tool. She said me that she liked it and she will show me heaven today. She asked me to play with her breast. I start to caress it. Then she asked me do I know anything about sex? I said no. She told everything about sex. About pussy, dick, fucking etc. Then I asked her I want to see her pussy. She lie on bed and asked me to see her pussy. I reached her pussy and touched it then I slowly insert my fingure in it. I felt some oil was inside in it. She asked me to move my fingure in and out. I did it. Then she pulled me and asked me to sit in her thighs and insert my tool in her hole. I did it. It was tight; she told that it was because she didn’t have sex last 6 years. I started to move in and out but I was inserting only half of my dick so it came out. She said me to insert whole the length inside. I was afraid to do that. But I inserted again this time she cross her legs behind me and push me from my back. So whole the dick went inside. First I got a shook and then it came all right. She asked me to move fast. I tried and within 5-6 time I felt I will cum. I said this to her. She asked me increase speed. And in the last time she pulled me from behind me again. I cummed all inside her. Then she realized me. I get back and lie there. I felt a heavenly heat inside her. She asked me how was it I said it was nice. She said she didn’t have orgasm and she wants one more. Then she starts to play with my dick again. It again stood up with full pleasure and she was happy to see this. She said me oh! You also want one more is it. I didn’t say anything and I start to climp in her but she stopped me and said me to lie there this time she wants to ride me. Then she came over me I think if she sat on me I will die because she will be above 75kg. But she sits on her legs and slowly sits on my dick. It went completely inside and she slowly came back. She increased her speed and she asked me to caress her breasts I did it in this time she came close to me and give a hard kiss on my lips. Her tongue touched my tongue and she starts to moan loudly. I touched her butts that time. It was so soft. She increased her speed. I felt a little pain in her every jerk. But I didn’t said anything because I am also loved that pain.
This time I didn’t cum. And she rides me about 20 minutes. But at last time I felt that I want to cum. Same time she starts to moan loudly and she starts to cry and she increased sped again. I said her I am going to cum. She didn’t say anything and within 9-10 strokes she laid on me and hugged me tightly. I cummed again but I felt some liquid was came to my thighs but I can’t see it because she was hugged me and I can’t move anywhere. My dick was inside her pussy. After some time she gets up and I saw that some liquid was in my thighs and belly. It was a thick white liquid. It was come from her pussy. She said like a liquid came from my tool this was came from her hole. She takes me to the bathroom and cleaned my tool and pussy. When she touched my tool it hardens again. She said me she will came in tonight and she went to her house for bathing. In that night she came and we didn’t sleep all the night. Up to 3am we played in many times. She taught me everything about sex. But she was a real sex bitch because she didn’t hear my word and she played many times up to her feelings get down. One kind of fetishism. But I loved that bitch. Dear friends if you like this please mail me. My email-id is
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น