WOW! Absolutely beautiful in a Gucci dressthat left nothing to imagine..
I banged the GAP girl (no kidding)...Movies and magazines are there to show us what we can t have.Basically I m a pretty good looking guy but hadn t hadsex at the age of 19 my long-time girlfriend and I had brokenup and I was on AOL hanging out. So I meet this girl and we start talking... she tells methat she s this rich model. I don t believe her.Well needless to say we talk on the phone for two weeks and decide to meet. I drive down to her house and she opens the door... WOW! Absolutely beautiful in a Gucci dressthat left nothing to imagine... she was a knockout. Basically she finds me irresistable because she never had an outdoors type... I m leather jacket play rock n roll and she s in Calvins munching caviar. (Yes she was on GAP billboards too) Lucky me. The first night things go well but I left before things got out of hand.The second date was different... we re totally into each other.We made love in the den of her house from 11PM to 7AM the next morning.It was intimate to the extreme and niether of us could take our attention from the other.She said she was proud of me because we had sex 6 times that night.We both knoew that things couldn t work out so we made love like it would be thelast time in our lives... she knew she d never be with another guylike me... and I know I ll never be with another girl like her. It was special and sometimes I ll see her in Cosmo or Glamour. I just smile. It was a good first time.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น